Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An open letter to ProjectAlpha
Dear Mr. Draganov

I am fully aware of the fact that you don't like your mod's n00bness to be exposed in public, however, we, the community, are scared by the idea that, to the casual observer, it might seem that your piece of crap is representative for the quality of mods all over the community. In addition, we all live in free countries with constitutionally guaranteed freedom of speech. Moreover, this is the fucking internet, dude. If you can't handle one sig labeling your mod, how the hell are you going to handle the dozens of people spamming your forums with "RAAAAAAH iT sais internel er0r what do I doooo!111!1!!11"?

So, to cut it short: As a member of the community you referenced, I tell you: Fuck off. It is not in our favour to to try to take away our freedom of speech, and we will voice our opinion about your mod and your actions as freely as you may voice yours. I expect that you cease to attack our most valued community members in this way, or you might find more people using the sig in question pretty soon.

A lot more.

Regards,
Renegade
Supreme Commander of Renegade Projects
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Mr. Renegade

I do not want to stop freedom of speech.I want for people to say the truth in a open way,not sneaking around and attacking from the back side.But that's another story.
You are mistaken sir, for it was not I that started "attacking" one of the most respected members of the community.He started attcking our mod without any real reason.So we had to counter him.And it was first with a letter which we send to him in order to stop.But DCoder did not stop. So now we are in a state of Cold War. I offered peace,he refused. Freom any point of view he is the agressor and the guilty side.So the flame s should be pointed at him.

Best Wishes to the CnC community and all the true fans of the games:
George Draganov
Are you denying you said "[..] I must insist that either you change the verb 'sucks' in your sig or that you remove it. [...]", thereby trying to take away his constitutional right to express his thoughts about your mod?

Stop spreading lies about D. If you don't like his doings, you've got two choices:
1. The wiser one, from your point of view: Simply ignore him. Insist on your mod being cool with no need to change, do your thing, and we'll see what'll be the outcome.
2. The wiser one, from any smart person's point of view: Listen to DCoder. Try to understand why most of the community agrees that your mod is embodied n00bism. Try to improve it. Un-n00b it. And he will gladly take down his sig and spread word that ProjectAlpha no longer is a n00b mod.

Until then, he is free to express his opinion about your mod, just like you are.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
my opinion is your mod (Project Alpha) sux.
but your website sux, that doesn't need an opinion, its just crap.

can't you simply have links at the top of your page instead of the scroling banner thing? that makes things 10 times more annoying since you have to wait for what you want to click to come round!!!!!
my comp freezes for a while when loading that site...
I agree here, the website is total crap, no doubts.

The mod, well, looks n00bish, sounds n00bish, and probably is n00bish.
Though I'm not sure why there's such a war here, there are loads of n00b mods, did something happen I dunno about?

"Renegade&quot Wrote:it might seem that your piece of crap is representative for the quality of mods all over the community

Meh, is it THAT well known? :???:
Maybe it's their intention... getting all the eyes on them.
If that's the case, I agree...
[Image: jsfml.png]
Other mods don't go all around pimping themselves and making false claims about having unique ideas.
Other leaders don't openly teach their fans how to cheat in the Community Awards.
Other storylines (well, most of the time) make sense. Come on, Atlantis, Tiberian Sun AND nazis in one storyline?

Btw, PaD, are you feeling okay? Your sig and title look pretty ... interesting. Smile

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3