Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
country pal
I have been trying to change the screen pics for each country and I do not know what pal goes with what country. I have tried using each palette and no luck. can some one tell me what pal goes with what country. Thanks
it's not hard to work out, it's MPLS then:

C - Cuba
F - France
G - Germany
I - Iraq
K - Korea
L - Libya
R - Russia
U - America
UK - Great Britain

and the special loadscreen

MPYLS - Yuri
[Image: MRMIdAS2k.jpg]
MRMIdAS: No longer allowed to criticise Westwood on PPM
(13.12.2008, 23:08:10)MRMIdAS Wrote: it's not hard to work out, it's MPLS then:

C - Cuba
F - France
G - Germany
I - Iraq
K - Korea
L - Libya
R - Russia
U - America
UK - Great Britain

and the special loadscreen

MPYLS - Yuri

Thats what I did before Bang head against wall..... I had previously extracted all these files out of the mix file and tried it. I created my country screen but it loads with f'd up colors. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have my new screen in my main RA2 folder. Any help would be appreciated, thanks
open the screen with shp builder, and load that pallette in.

if it doesn't work, you'll have to build a palette with xcc mixer.
(14.12.2008, 01:37:39)MRMIdAS Wrote: open the screen with shp builder, and load that pallette in.

if it doesn't work, you'll have to build a palette with xcc mixer.

Ok, thanks........do I name the palette the same the one I should be using. EX: mplsi.apl for iraq or can i change it. I edited the country and creating Poland for a WW II mod and name it Poland.pal and throw that in my RA2 folder
you MUST rename the loadscreen & .pal to the one's you're replacing, so if you're replacing korea with poland (which'd make sense) you call the loadscreen ls800korea.shp and the pal mplsk.pal
That much i know about the screen, it was the pal i was concerned with. I didn't realize that I had taken the pal out of the main directory, I had to put in there, so now it works, thank you for your help MRMIdAS. Smile
no probs.