Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raillroad bridges fixed??
Have the railroad bridges been fixed yet? I havent seen or heard anything. I am currently using the NPatch.
And why did you ask here, where you have no chance of getting an answer from the developer of NPatch?

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
i had no expectation of getting an answer about the NPatch, someone told me the RockPatch solved it, but I had it downloaded and the train bridges were not solved by the patch. The reason I put the Npatch was just in case someone said trying using the patch. What maked the bridges not work? Is it internal coding or is it a tileset problem??
Internal problems. jonwil tried fixing the code back in RP 1.04 or somewhere around that time, didn't work that well, was taken out of later versions and never fixed.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Ok, i have been poking around and you say the bridges are not fixed. Are they not fixed as in a train can not cross? or as in the image of the bridge is flawed and will not connect If the meaning is the "art" I found a way around the problem. see pic
As far as I'm concerned, the train can not cross.
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
When jonwil did the code we did not do a thorough job of testing it . By the time I had finished the train bridges jonwil had move on and forgot what he did. All of the art work and tiles are fine. The problem was there was more code work that needed to be done. Like units with C4 could not destroy the bridge and when the bridge was rebuilt it would not reconnect correctly . And there was other problem with the bridge and a conflict with the other bridges.