Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Army System
I have something really weird to tell:
By all the sabotages at my acount nothing has been destroyed, but why is my War hammer and Iron/Steel (dont exactly know) Shield gone?
It were expensive things for me, so if it was a bug, i really want it back.
And before last sabotage i had War Hammer, after that i buyed Iron/Steel Shield and i had War Hammer, so... why are both gone?

EDIT
I figured out why my Iron/Steel shield was gone, that because in attacks you can destroy armory of others.
But still is the question: Where is my War Hammer?
I searched by the last attacks on my were i lost of it, but that were only 2, and by the other attack nothing of me was destroyed!
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue
I didn't touch the Army code nor settings, heck, I don't even know the rules of the game. Sorry, maybe Renegade can help you more.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Nope, he can't. Hasn't even seen the army system for weeks.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Ok, thx for trying to help Smile
The Ultimate War is begun!
B1E site
The Ultimate War
Both sites are Dutch

The Ultimate War is a mod where (nearly) every soldier and tank will be as a brutal one, and there's now an Eiffel Tesla Coil, and each side have 2 special soldiers or tanks, and 1 or more veteran things, so...prepare for the heaviest battle Tongue