Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my ai file
Actually, I've gotten into the habit of sticking the dz-is-not-infallible remark into every thread that quotes it as the final authoritative source. Tongue 2

Yes, I admit I haven't edited ModEnc that much lately, but you can probably imagine that's due to lack of free time.

Quote:since, at this point, you're the only one actually knowing what it does
What? Is my explanation of what it does in my last post not sufficient for someone else to learn what it does?

I'll look at the rest of the flags later.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
(10.12.2008, 08:29:14)DCoder Wrote: What? Is my explanation of what it does in my last post not sufficient for someone else to learn what it does?
Nope. We need officialness and have to be sure you thoroughly looked through the code instead of just giving it a glance.

In other words, we need a fully documented investigation rather than some off-hand comment.

DZ also randomly claimed stuff. You see where it led us. Be better than him, be thorough in your investigation and documentation.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
QUOTE:

"I am not talking about your replies. I don't care for them. For all I can see they were adequate and accurate. All I'm doing is pointing out a reluctance to learning/understanding on Nikademis's part."

Wait, I wasn't being reluctant about any thing. I stopped asking questions after I got some help. My last question was just to clarify something. I am taking the suggestions given and working with it.

BTW Thank you for your help
Quote:DZ also randomly claimed stuff. You see where it led us. Be better than him, be thorough in your investigation and documentation.
Makes sense, will do.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3