Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
order of the AI
I gave all countries 3 tanks and 2 planes. The taskforces are all jumbled up in the description of each taskforce. What I want to do is in the takforce # listing is put all team a taskforce, team b, etc in order so I can keep track of them all while the descriptions are in no certain order.
I'm assuming you mean "description" as the name= tag, (which, btw, isn't even parsed), and by "taskforce #" you mean its name (as its usually in hex)

So you want a taskforce for each team? Will take some work...

IMO its a better idea to just fix the descriptions, although it depends on how many you plan to make.

But the names/descriptions aren't even parsed, so don't worry of having them messed up (descriptions are only for the AI coder, and use in maps). So go ahead Smile.
when I wrote this i figured someone wouldn't be able get my meaning i was tired and didn't want to go all into it, but now I will explain what the deal is.

I am trying to give everyone their own "special" ex: tanya, sniper, ivan, boris 3 tanks, 1 plane, and each of the 3 sides have 1 bomber.
I am not sure how the AI is read by the computer. I was keeping all infantry tasks, scripts and team types in their own group but I decided to copy the computer did it and placed them random in the AI.
There are side tasks, scripts, team types, then there are country tasks, scripts, team types. I was wondering if I put team a stuff first in the listing, then team b do I have to make them match in the actual description? Kind of like the overlay settings, if the taskforce reads a, b, c can I place in the description c, b, a.

Am I making any sense to what I am trying to explain?