Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for real maps
I am looking for real maps of Tczew and Warsaw Poland, Kiev, Stalingrad, Stalingrad Russia, Vilnius Lithuania, Berlin Germany, and Paris France. I have searched the net for them but all I get are tourist maps, prefer World War 2 maps, but i will take any map that shows those countries
What's wrong with Google Earth maps? I've got a modern map of Vilnius, but I can't really scan it due to size.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
well, when i google a city i seem to get tourist maps, though they do appear to good, but.......I want to map maps of the cities I mentioned for a campaign I know the cities maps are big but i am trying to map it look somewhat like the real city, I have a Warsaw and Moscow map so far they look ok. Can you direct me to a site that has some decent city maps. Thanks
http://maps.google.com/ ... Switch to Satellite view.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
that was a big help, and thats not sarcastic. Two things........... the train tracks are the shp or temp files. The tracks don't go at the angles I want and will look into creating new track pieces. I have already some road junctions and if possible will take a stab at this now.

And bridges.....I don't know if anyone hs seen my new high way pieces that have an island in the middle instead of regular road with pieces you can add, is it possible to widen the bridge and use the drag and drop method.. see pic....
(29.10.2008, 11:15:17)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: that was a big help, and thats not sarcastic. Two things........... the train tracks are the shp or temp files. The tracks don't go at the angles I want and will look into creating new track pieces. I have already some road junctions and if possible will take a stab at this now.

And bridges.....I don't know if anyone hs seen my new high way pieces that have an island in the middle instead of regular road with pieces you can add, is it possible to widen the bridge and use the drag and drop method.. see pic....

in regards to train set pieces you should look into The Terrain Expansion
[Image: rotate.jpg]
I want to take the pieces that go at roughly 45 degree angle and make them 25 degree angle meaning new train tracks for the game