Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to mod? ([split] trains AGAIN)
Hello, I'm new here and I' am italian, I have a question, i have the voxels of the trains, but do i use "notepad" for create a new train ? ( that is a new unit ).
Which informations need for to create the train, i using a tutorial on the site Terrain expansion.

Thanks for all help, and sorry for my bad english.
Notepad, Wordpad, or even some other ASCII/ANSI text editor, yeah.
As long as it saves plain text it should be okay.
supreme commander1

here is the stuff

Attached Files
.rar   trains.rar (Size: 78.5 KB / Downloads: 445)
supreme commander1

This it the original rules and art files with the train cars added to both. You said you didn't have any modifications add so I put them in there for you. Make sure you have the 88 mix in your red alert 2 folder

Attached Files
.rar   trains 2.rar (Size: 151.01 KB / Downloads: 452)
just in case any one else is looking for trains the the first post with attachment has a mix file that contains 23 or 24 trains and rules for them. I am not sure where all came from but the people with credited for them is on the bottom, it isnt the full readme file that came with the original, but I wanted him to know who gets credit. I posted those for supreme commander1 because he was having an issue with trains. But they are there for anyone who wants trains, rules and a mix file with them without any hassle. Hope no one minds that I did this, just trying to help the dude out.

The second attachment has no mix file since it was in the first, but as stated they are the original rules with trains add.....only the trains
Just posting to let moderators know that this triple post is sanctioned and not to be punished.
This is not an encouragement to continue that, though.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.