Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Launch Base Mod Creator
So choosing a banner for the Mod if I choose an image to big it only shows the corner top left I think it would be better if the image got resized to fit the window.

Feedback?
Is it that complicated to do it yourself? Implementing such a feature takes time which can be used for more useful stuff. [/own opinion]
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
Automatic Resizing wouldn't be of much need. BUT, a small hint on the Exact Banner Resolution would of much use.

Microsoft Didn't Make PaintBrush for nothing. Its one of the most useful tools around.. XD
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
Well If I don't know the Banner size I can't do anything Can I thats why I asked I wouldn't ask for no reason >.<
LB Mod Creator Help Wrote:The banner is 265x49 pixels.
You could also take a screenshot of the banner in order to measure the dimensions, or look at another mod's banner.

I imagine that most people would not find an auto-resize feature useful because many people would be unhappy with the results. Adding such a feature would take time - I can probably do BMP resize in one evening, other file types would take a LOT longer for me to work out. If there is enough demand I will look into it...
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
(04.09.2008, 13:43:09)Marshall Wrote:
LB Mod Creator Help Wrote:The banner is 265x49 pixels.
You could also take a screenshot of the banner in order to measure the dimensions, or look at another mod's banner.

I imagine that most people would not find an auto-resize feature useful because many people would be unhappy with the results. Adding such a feature would take time - I can probably do BMP resize in one evening, other file types would take a LOT longer for me to work out. If there is enough demand I will look into it...

Thank you for the nice reply marshall unlike the previous thanks for clearing that up Smile