Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ares Testers....
with reference to RockPatch2 Home.

DCoder posted "Wanted: Ares testers"
It links to a forum topic that doesn't exist. Is it still open?Wtf I hope it is, Coz I want to apply. (Anything For Ares!Tongue 2!)..

I have a lot of experience with INIs and I'm pretty confident in my abilities.
I can spend a lot of time in this and I can tolerate an Infinite number of IEs n all (Does this really matter?). And, I'm pretty confident I have the other requirements too. Tongue 2

So, what do you think DCoder?
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
Oh bugger. That's a bug in my news script. See, I did write that topic, but I saved it as a draft, intended to be published later on. But the news script does not know the distinction... It's not really up to me alone whether or not and when to take up new testers, though, so I suppose we'll have to see how pd feels about it, which is why the topic was left unposted in the first place. I do wish to avoid the impression of trying to run the show myself, which this mistake flies right in the face of Unhappy

Though having more testers is better than having less, definitely.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
hmm.. got it..
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
Ive spoken to PD he said its fine so when ever your ready dcoder Smile
hogo, added. The rest of you, requests to get included go in this thread.

Administrative Notice:

Closed.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3