Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wanted: Ares testers
I can't wait for testing to begin Muhahaha Smile
Ok, screens is a good proof:
[Image: cy1fh9.jpg]
[Image: cy2iw0.jpg]
In screenshots above is shown some of my strategical stuff, like fence and hedgehogs
[Image: cy3bo0.jpg]
And part of my little researches on radiation weapons.

What else i need to do for proof?
If it's needed, i can pass some test,
ie you can say what i need to do, some thing on request etc..

oh, sory for posting "in guest mode" above, maybe moderator delete it..(if there will be doubts then look at time of post)
I would love to test! Sign me up Tongue
I would like to test to.
I found many bugs for NPatch. Many unreported to. I code very well.
So, how about me? can i join?
That will be pd's call, as far as I'm concerned. Same for TheMan.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I could help!!! PIKE ME! *through the eye*

I can probably code some weapons, yes/no some General tags. Maybe a superweapon or two. And I'll definately be willing to support LaunchBase.
I'm willing to help PD, sorry I hadn't posted earlier. Not sure if you know of my INI skills (or even C++ & C# skills), but I think DCoder can vouche for me (or maybe you shouldn't listen to him... Tongue)
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.
I am willing to test the patch. I have a fairly reasonable knowledge of INI editing (enough to find errors).
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
I would be honored to test this program that looks promising. I'm on the french version of Yuri.
Thanks a lot.
- Dr. Fred: I could just shut off my Sludge-O-Matic, but it is too late...
- Bernard: You have a machine whose sole function is producing toxic waste?
- Dr. Fred: You can't have a high-tech laboratory like this and NOT spew poisonous filth! All the other mad scientists would laugh!"
I would like to test (as I said in my above post) but when I click on the link to request, I get an "Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage" error.
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

Tesla, you're already on the tester list Wink

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
Great. Where can I get a test version, as well as the latest version of Syringe?
- Nikola Tesla

(11.09.2008, 13:37:59)Professor_Tesla Wrote: Great. Where can I get a test version, as well as the latest version of Syringe?

How to get started Testing Ares

Alternative Method
ALL HAIL!!!! King of the Loosers
ugh.. Never mind..

[Image: 9c3cfb081d.png]

"Engine 2 is 'no longer' on fire." -One of those penguins from Madagascar (though, I can't seem to recall that guy's name.. Nay, who cares?)
So I got a "no" Unhappy Unhappy (headshaking)