Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total Destruction 4.0 Main DL Mirror
Here is the new link:

http://w3bma5t3r.com/modules.php?name=Down...OD_Version_4.0b

Enjoy...

Da W3bMa5t3r
Home of the Main Download Mirror for TD.
Total Destruction Beta 4.0b
3154+ Downloads so far... :-D
Check the W3bMa5t3r's Main Site
Hey guys, I know I've been outta the loop for almost a year now (damn has it been that long?).. but I'm still hosting the TD mod on my site at about 3100+ downloads so far. If there is anything else you'd like me to host, just let me know Smile In the meantime, I'm reading up to see what the community has been up to... Smile
Cheers....
The W3bMa5t3r
Heh. That's nice to hear, but I have to inform you that I recently discontinued TD. I even let the domain expire.

Still, thank you for keeping it up for so long. You're one of the few constants in this community. Smile
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.
Renegade Wrote:Heh. That's nice to hear, but I have to inform you that I recently discontinued TD. I even let the domain expire.

Still, thank you for keeping it up for so long. You're one of the few constants in this community. Smile

Ah how sad. Well if you need additional mirrors for anything just let me know. I'll be poking my head in around here to see what's new Smile Good to see you're still here as well.

Cheers. Smile
its not working
i hope you fix the link
or upload it to 10 sites at the same time
http://www.multiupload.com
In case you didn't notice, the link was posted over four years ago, and the last post before yours was posted two and a half years ago.
"The present is theirs. The future, for which I really worked, is mine."
- Nikola Tesla

"My - y - my - your - my vision has permutated. My - y - my - your - my plans have followed a path unpredicted by the union of Nod and GDI. Your - my - our - our directives must be reassessed." - Kane/CABAL

[Image: 9853.png]
thanks alot my friend for notice
no problem to upload the mod again from members who have it

thanks
waiting

thanks
waiting

thanks