Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AI Editor does work on Vista/W2K3 now!
Yes, I know it didn't. I will fix it properly someday.

The problem was caused by the application manifest used to give it the xp visual theme.
As a quick stopgap, extract this file in the same directory as the original, and run it instead of the original. All should work then. Thanks to 4StarGeneral for testing it.

(Some antivirus programs will report it as Morphine or something related, you can ignore that warning.)

Attached Files
.rar   Less than 1 minute ago">AIEditor_Morphed.rar (Size: 356.86 KB / Downloads: 7 111)

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
It officially works now on Vista.
Quote:If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Don't beg for things; Do it yourself, or you'll never get anything.
I'm switching to XP64 in a few days, it is based on W2K3, so I can test that too.
[Image: osen2o7mpmm4jg1fs0.jpg]
Ah well, getting Norton to realize it isn't a threat took long enough, but damn, thanks alot DCoder!
Star Strike Next Beta :V.7x -- (current version=V.6x Build 2)
Star Strike TC Forums
Star Strike Website
There is a bug in the program, check out the pic..the first 2 were entered by hand. The second 2 were entered by the computer. the number 199 shouldnt that be 196????
Yes it should. However, I no longer have the source so I can't fix it.

Worth playing: 1 | 2 | 3
I use Antivir antivirus.

I set to ignore the "virus" warning when i scanned the archive but when i try to extract the fixed exe i get norhing but an empty folder.
(12.01.2009, 07:17:11)Guest Wrote: I use Antivir antivirus.

I set to ignore the "virus" warning when i scanned the archive but when i try to extract the fixed exe i get norhing but an empty folder.

nevermind the rar was blocked..lol sorry.
turn off your anti virus and it works just fine
Yeah, or, you know, DON'T, because you'll be virus-infested in no time. I'm with stupid!

This is the equivalent of
"It's really hard to open the door when you're carrying grocery bags."
"Just leave your door open when you go and you can walk back in easily!"
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.