The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server upgrades/hiccups/don't panic
Some of you may have experienced some problems connecting to the server within the past few hours - I assure you these are not "problems" per se - quite the opposite. Today I finally upgraded the server backend and PHP to the latest available versions, which made some reinstallations and reboots necessary.

The reason I've not warned you about this beforehand is simple: It'd have been useless. Both shutting down Apache and removing PHP automatically and inevitably disables forum access - so how would you have read a post on the forums saying that everything is fine?

The forums seem to work currently, but I'm not sure if D entirely fixed them before he went to bed. The Bugtracker is currently out of Order, but on the plus side, ModEnc finally uses a current MediaWiki installation. So if there was any post-1.6.x feature you were missing, it should be available now.

It'll probably take another one or two days to sort everything out, as we literally re-installed half the services on the server, and have to go through several configurations, but I assure you nothing of this was accidental, and the server is not failing.

If you experience any problems other than the Bughouse being down, please report them one way or another, so we can fix them.
Forum Rules

(01.06.2011, 05:43:25)kenosis Wrote: Oh damn don't be disgraced again!

(25.06.2011, 20:42:59)Nighthawk Wrote: The proverbial bearded omni-bug may be dead, but the containment campaign is still being waged in the desert.

Messages In This Thread
Server upgrades/hiccups/don't panic - by Renegade - 08.11.2007, 22:34:24