The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R:ROTC v0.4.2.0.8 released for public beta testing
Something a lot of people have been waiting for is a new public release of Revolution:Retaliation of the Civilians. This version (0.4.2.0.8 ) includes almost complete VXL renormalisation, another bunch of cameos, and a complete rules re-write, not to mention tweaks and bug fixes, and a new secret lab unit, the Contagion, also proper functionanal Ice radiation and Residule flames, with immunities.

updates from 0.4.2.0.7 include almost complete VXL re-normalisation and rules optimasation.

hopefully this will be the final version before 0.4.2.1, infact, maybe due to a small bit of optimism, i accidently made the installer call this version 0.4.2.1.

anyway, i need someone to tell me what happens when they try to install it on TFD, i've been hacking and modding the same installer script for a very long time. i know it has YR/TFD detection, but, not sure exactly what it does. requires the latest (to date) version of Rockpatch CE(74), which is included in my installer.

EDIT: new revision and download link: http://cnc2.cncguild.net/Files/Mod/RROTC04208r1.EXE
see comments for changes.

Messages In This Thread
R:ROTC v0.4.2.0.8 released for public beta testing - by Bobingabout - 18.05.2007, 01:37:11