The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
" Is not a valid Interger Value...
This is a question for anybody who has the answer but I must say DCoder, I'm loving your AI Editor. It's an excellent program!

But about my editing mishaps... everything was going fine. But when I open up the program load the necessary files and go directly to the TeamTypes pages... this happens....

I try to create a new taskforce, script, teamtype, ect and save it it gives me this- " Is not a valid Interger Value. That's the error message verbatim.

I'm not sure how this is happening since I'm 100% sure I am not using quotation marks in my Taskforce/Script/Ect ID. And certainly I'm not using the same ID by accident or else I would get a "ID allready in use"...

Now here's the kicker... If I go to the New Trigger page and add a new trigger, then proceede to make a new task force for that blank trigger... it works. What principle of coding am I missing here?

Thanks for the help

Messages In This Thread
" Is not a valid Interger Value... - by Sonofabandit - 27.01.2007, 02:24:32