The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Sync Error on Beacon Placement (split off Patching extra func...)
i tried to play a network game with hunty last night. first thing to note is the lack of the tech level sider.

anyway, it kept crashing. seems to crash whenever hunty places a beacon. now, i have no idea if its mod or patch related, but it only seems to do it when you are well into the game, we did some trial runs placing beacons down as soon as we started, and it wasn't crashing, but he placed 1 about 30 mins into a game and it crashed.

i also got 1 recon error. is it possibly liqued nitrogen causing the problem (new radiation)? i was also annoyed that i couldn't kill the GGI's with liqued nitrogen, they were immune, and arn't suposed to be o_O

now, PD used to look at the error and log files to help determine what the cause of the crash was, can CnCVK do that if i provide files? i have except.txt and debug.txt from the beacon IE, and a recon0.txt from the recon. note: i tried the exceptchecker thing, and it just crashes on both me and hunty.

Messages In This Thread
Network Sync Error on Beacon Placement (split off Patching extra func...) - by Bobingabout - 11.10.2006, 09:35:52