Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's everybody?
Ok,no update sice day and stuff,what is WB and his henchmen are planning? If there's something (or somebody)here new?

[Image: post-86-1167551712.jpg]
[Image: Nod_Userbar.png]
[Image: Blender3d_Userbar.png]
Credits go to Vertigo,THANKS!!!
i think today they are enjoying christmas?

^^ True. And Boxing day I just worked an 11 hour shift with only a 30 min break. I'm exhausted. And now I'm playing Twilight Princess. And I'm also waiting for some verification about maps to be included with the mod before I can move on... so send a nagging PM to Truefeel Wink

Yeah,right(posted that yesterday?Wow that party took me over!)
So your promise or whatever about the mod being released before X-mas is crapped!Oops

he took his "release before christmas" promice back a while ago, maybe you missed it.

Yeah. I don't make genuine, actual promises anyway...

Now be patient because it will be worth it Smile

Old targets, before Christmas 05 (failed), then Wii day (failed), Christmas 06 (failed).

Whats the next target, New Year or Christmas 07? Tongue

[Image: HOPALONGTOM.png]
Hmmm...

Like John Carmack of ID Software said: It'll be ready when it's done.

But I don't plan on delaying it like Duke Nukem Forever... I have only the user manual to do now. It will be a biggie. It shouldn't take too long, right? Working full time gets in the way, but I'm sure it won't be too long before it's ready.

Done that answers my question and...HNW!!!

why dont you just release the mod itself (because the most players will know how to play it) an release the manual later on because i wanna play and i dont need the stats of all the units. ive been waiting for months for the modSleepingSleeping, played out wbr v1.0. so please i beg you release it(its one of the best mods ive ever played.
Not worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthy
so come on show us your work Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Stercus accidit, Thumbs up
your orders, my idea (the great and mighty Yuri)
I have the mod and you don't. I've had it since a long time ago. I'm cool. PokingTongue

[Image: untitled10bu1.jpg]
You have an old version that is rotting and decaying with oldness. Muahahaha.

But you know... I think I'll just release it. I'm feeing a bit drunk kind. I shall make it clear that there is no full documentation, and that it will be done later. Well.. I better go and prepare the "package"... this should be interesting... thanks for the push, dennie40...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
(-starts sweating, runs 20 circles in his room, hits an closed door-)
thank you o great and mighty Whiteboy, modder of the Universe, creater of miracles, leader of the Whiteboy's Rules Mod.
Not worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthyNot worthy
im sure i wont be sleeping tonight(playing wbr 2 or waiting for the release)

33% 34% 35% 36% 37% 38% 39%... cmon
thank you o almighty modder of the universe...

Lol, you sure got it fast. I haven't even verified the download myself yet or put a news post about it up Tongue

And it's quite OK, I was wanting to get the release off my chest for... years now...