Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Launch Base - YR not installed
Now out of nowhere LaunchBase is saying that Yuri's Revenge isn't installed. I just tried running the game by itself and it worked fine. This problem occurred out of nowhere. I havn't changed the paths of anything. This is confusing. Any help would be awesome.
Are you the same guy?

If you are, repair the TFD installation (That is the only good thing in TFD, it can repair itself). Also, I advise to install LaunchBase into the RA2 folder.
I wouldn't install Launch Base in the RA2 folder. It shouldn't matter, but keeping them separate is always wise.

In any case, it does sound like a problem with the registry entries. If repairing doesn't work then let me know and I'll check the code behind it.

However this should really have been posted as a new topic, and in the Marshallx Industries forum, not Ares. (Launch Base and Ares are not the same thing, they just endorse each other greatly)
Ever wondered what the hell is going on?
Believe me friend you're not the only one.
--Lysdexia

Check out Launch Base for RA2/YR - http://marshall.strategy-x.com
Also home to the Purple Alert mod, 1.002 UMP, and the YR Playlist Manager.
Not the same guy. But I don't know what tfd is but I just reinstalled yuris revenge and it works fine. I just saw this post and decided not to clutter up the forums.
Ah, that makes sense. LaunchBase checks the registry about RA2 that's why manual copying wouldn't work.

TFD is The First Decade, FYI.

Marshall, I thought about RA2/LaunchBase. Seems like I thought too much behind the lines.

Administrative Notice:

Topic split and moved to correct forum.
Ares Project Manager.
[Image: t3wbanner.png]
[Image: cncgsigsb_sml.png]
Open Ares positions: Documentation Maintainer, Active Testers.
PM if interested.