Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: DJ Hop.T In DA House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not all Video game (Computer game) music are bleeps & Woops!

Most people who think that are creeps in Suits!

Various game music
Mostly 8-bit music!

Newgrounds Audio Portal
The Newgrounds Videogame Remixes

Some Jet Set Radio, Grand Theft Auto and some songs I've never heard of!

Doom Soundtrack

Enjoy the Memories of your favorite games, don't let your dreams go up in flames.
You forgot one of the best and largest game music communities. They have a wide variety of remixes, and run their own special projects (like the Metroid "Relics of the Chozo" project).

Overclocked Remix

There's a similar site too, that has been rennovating for quite some time, but when they return (January 2007) they will return with a bang.

VG Remix
Hello Boys & Girls, Do YOU know what time it is?

That's Right its sing along with [Image: Smallrare.jpg] Time!

This week with Sing along with RARE, the lovable Opera singer wannabe, The Sloprano! Don't forget to follow the bouncing ball of S*** and sing along!

Wasn't that Fun Boys & Girls, now you can enjoy this song every day and piss everbody off with this easy to use mp3 enjoy!
That video has a pernament place on my MP4 player. Joy Big Grin
the strangest thing is that ipod/PSP MP4 files are not MPEG 4s. i have an MPEG 4 DVD player, and it can't play them, nor can the DivX player.
Hmmm. I have a Creative Zen Vision: M and it plays MP4, I think. I only just got it so I need to test it out.
Ace combat 4 = best video game music ever Big Grin
It has ONE awesome track, the rest are great but not awesome. But I know you're just joking anyway Tongue