Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Super Weapons in 1.09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What super weapon clone you want to see in RP 1. 09?
  • PsychicReveal
  • GeneticConverter
  • IronCurtain
  • No clones
i think none of them are need to clone, how about something new sw? maybie something from TS?.......

i got a great ide, the best sw is to fire Type=Fire, so they can have turrets and projectile and all stuff
TheMan Wrote:i got a great ide, the best sw is to fire Type=Fire, so they can have turrets and projectile and all stuff
that already exists.

genetic mutator is defintly needed, it is currently impossable to replicate.
me and AG have tried, the result is that all mutations are neutral.

therefore a usefull clone would be the mutator, so we can make a mutator that mutates into something other than brutes, owned by the weapon owner.

see the first wish here.
i know Type=Fire exist but it dosent support range,rof,burst,turret,projetile, that is what i am talking about
i can imagine how cool shp ppl would create if this worked
its a superweapon, i'd say turret, maybe. but it already works with projectiles. range might also be nice, but then what about the people who want to be able to shoot anywhere on the map, by using it as a way to fire an actual weapon?
Iron Curtain.
Chronosphere, country paradrop.
The projectile works but it is invisible, i have alredy tried so stop saying that it works

Allied General(from revora) Wrote:* invisible projectile
I have used the chem missile from TS with the Fire Type SW. So atleast the TS missiles are reproduceable.
Iron Curtain.

Or.. just like option.. restored Firestorm Defence SW,
Oh, I had an idea a while back. Instead of cloning the Iron Curtian why not attach that logic to warheads? I personaly have a few ideas on how it can be used, and it would still be a simple task to use it as a SW.

(Please note: I am wierd and most people probabily dont see it as anything but a noob fest's attraction. But I personaly would like it.)
I don't really care if any superweapons are cloned or not, but here's an idea: Add an option for the Psychic Reveal that allows it to reveal cloaked units within the revealing radius for X amout of seconds/frames. It would be like that Terran thing from Starcraft..

I have no idea how you would do that, but it would be damn sweet.
@CnCVK: GeneticConverter, of course !LOL

@Vinifera7:
[SPYP]
Sensors=yes
SensorsSight=255
=> spy plane will reveal ALL cloaked units on the map ( unless they are under shroud ).
Of course, a smaller SensorsSight= will reveal only cloaked units in the area...
I know it's not there, but a clonable Chronosphere, with an option to change what it can chrono. Also, Iron Curtain with option to change what you can curtain.
If iron curtian was on warheads then you could use immunities and warheads...
Pages: 1 2 3