Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Good Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got Whiteboy's Rules V1.0 from RADEN but the screen shots I've seen in the Forem are completly differnt to what is on the mod, Is there a new version that I don't know a bout?

And some of the new units that you are talking about arn't in version 1.0 can you give me a link to your latest version. (And update the link in RADEN)

Althoe the current version that I have is still loads of fun.
Most of the stuff in the forum is from version 1.5, which is still in development. That means it is not available for anyone, just for the chosen testers.

I'm sure Whiteboy will update the links once the new version is released.
Thanks DC Coder Smile
Hopalongtom Wrote:DC Coder
LOL LOL <Some Sarcastic Joke About DC Comics>
Bah, #1 annoying variation of my nick used to be dcoder, but DC Coder is getting more and more popular for some reason. Not that I like seeing my nick misspelled... Shift eyes
No kidding, i think i might have to brutally attack someone if they called me Egale... Just not right Tongue
Sorry to both of you.
ok another offtopic one: I was called a girl LOL by my display picture at my MSN.
nucl34r14 Wrote:ok another offtopic one: I was called a girl by my display picture at my MSN.
LOL

I was one of those people...

Anyway, 1.5 is in beta stage and might be released soon. I am - er - was a beta-tester, since I seem to have moved WR 1.5 somewhere on my system... :dry: Either that, or I was unable to play YR for a little bit (parents banned me from it). Ah well, back to the testing board...
SHALL I change the name off this topic to :blush: "Sorry to all the people I miss asumed or other mistake"

Because I don't know how to do that. Tongue

[QUOTE] (nucl34r14 @ Nov 7 2005, 06:43 PM)

I was called a girl by my display picture at my MSN.

Unhappy I got off with a bad start with you didn't I.
How did this topic go unseen by me for more than 24 hours? *rips hair out*

Okay, firstly, I already asked Lion to replace the old version with the new "repackaged" one. It's the same mod, with a slight fix for campaign mode and a mod launcher for ease of installation/uninstallation. Lion said he would update the site in a week. That was more then 3 weeks ago :

But you can also find that "special edition" on the old site: http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/whiteboysrules in the downloads section.

And secondly, yes, version 1.5 is coming. It's better than V1.0 By a landslide. And the screenies found on this very forum are old Tongue

Third, nice talkin' to ya Hopalongtom and nice to see ya here DC Wink
Thanks Whiteboy for the link. The version I have I originaly thought was the perfect mess aroud playstyle mod. but this new version looks great. Also I like the new ARMY hospial look because the old one took up too much room, but I hope the Tech hospital is kept other wise some maps I have will look odd.

Also I have just downloaded the 2005 deluxe edition.
Yes, the Tech Hospital is all present and correct. It retains the ability to promote your troops up to 7 times by the way Tongue

I can rest in peace, knowing that you have the 2005 edition. Now DELETE the one got got off RADEN. NOW LOL
It will never be completly deleted :devil:

I burned V1.0 the real one on cd Tongue LOL
Then rinse that CD in holy modding water...

Damn, if only that water existed. It'd be great to use on n00bs...
Pages: 1 2