Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: F-G's map finished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
a long while ago, F-G posted a (very good) map here. I had permission to make it look even more better. now, I hadn't much time lately to do it, but today, i actually did it. you can download it, BUT it's passworded. WB will post the password to the testers.

enjoy, guys. and don't forget the comments, bug reports and other stuff :biggrin: .
Anyone willing to test this, drop me an IM or PM and like TF says, you'll get the password. But at the moment it's ONLY for testing. Not casual playing. This is because it may contain bugs.

The map is called "A Town in the Desert" - a 4 player desert map created by F-G and retextured/edited by Truefeel. It will be available for anyone to have at some stage (I'll have to contact F-G about it, if I can) but for now, it will remain a map dedicated to the mod. This makes three: Da River, Da River 2.1, and A Town in the Desert. Da River is already available for public download from www.cncgames.com, and Da River 2.1 will remain a mod-explusive map until shortly after the mod's release.

So, who wants to test this map?
TF, careful, you're doing more work for WBR than WTHR Tongue
not really. I promised this map to finish long before I knew WTHR.
... So, who wants to test this map?

Zerohour

when i have time
*raises hand*
I'll do it when I can get a long enuf time on the computer.
just had a game with hopalongt on the map. it played well. we also founded a small bug. the oild derricks are not easily to take btw.
You founded a bug? What did you call it? Tongue

So was the bug a mod bug or a map bug, or a game bug, or a net bug, or...
can't really describe what kind of bug it was; a building showed up wrong; I think the theater doesn't include that building, so I replce it with another one.
The bug was that the Desert theater doesn't support the Mc Roo burger building so replaced the SHP with the big Green box saying front, garrison (when garrisoned), and rubble (when destroyed) this happens to many buildings that arn't ment to be in that theater but sometimes the image doesn't apper at all insted of the green box.

We did not play using the mod because Trufeel does not have the same version as me (I think).

Next time I play offline I will test it with the mod.
Thanks guys. I'll have Truefeel send me the latest version of the map. I'm rounding up everything now, the last things are that map and the de-snowified version of the Research Cathedral (from gamemate).
So you're done all the cameos and stuff? Big Grin
Read somewhere that Whiteboys Rules 1.5 was nearly finished....

*Falls Over*

LOL Does this mean armageddon has come?
Pages: 1 2 3