Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Special ability of units ?!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is real special ability of unit, when i press "D", the unit will transform other unit(weapon, speed,amor...) but same as strength(Hp). i want to make units of ra3 in ra2. can you help me Bang head against wall
I hope next version of ARES will help me
Hi kingoni!
At the moment I have no plans to add such a system for Ares 0.3.
You can register a new blueprint at LaunchPad for this feature and gather some supporters. I found some similar type-changing proposals like Allow units to turn into other units upon promotion, but nothing about the RA3 conversion logic.

(08.12.2012, 17:51:57)AlexB Wrote: [ -> ]Hi kingoni!
At the moment I have no plans to add such a system for Ares 0.3.
You can register a new blueprint at LaunchPad for this feature and gather some supporters. I found some similar type-changing proposals like Allow units to turn into other units upon promotion, but nothing about the RA3 conversion logic.
We need 2 codes to mod RA2-->RA3
*Unit1
Deployinto=Unit2(same HP)
Timedelaydeploy=Time
Thumbs up
kingoni Wrote:We need 2 codes to mod RA2-->RA3

No, what you need is a brain.

AlexB Wrote:At the moment I have no plans to add such a system for Ares 0.3.
You can register a new blueprint at LaunchPad for this feature and gather some supporters.

"Register a new blueprint at LaunchPad" does not mean "keep posting your idea here until someone else will take pity on your malfunctional noggin and register this request at the proper place".