Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: /poke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there,

Old time C-GEN visitor here.

In my hours of weekly boredom I decided to get my RA2 cd's off the shelve and give them a spin. Being the geek that likes to tweak, I remembered I used to play Cannisrules, Moomans rules and several others. In my search for these mods I came about renegade projects and saw Marshall's and Dcoders work is hosted here. And Whiteboys rules offcourse.

I was grinning when I saw all three project sites are still using my crappy web 0.5 graphics that I crafted like ??? years ago, so I registered just to say hi Wink

How is the world of RA2 modding nowadays?
Well, RenProj have turned from modhosting into toolhosting recently, Ares and LaunchBase. Recendly must be meant as "in the last 2-3 years".

But RA2 modding is declining, since there is only one definitely active forum exists now around modding, PPM (sadly) losing Cannis and Deezire on the long run and C&CGuild got reduced into a mere hostee.

Sad days, these are. The only hope is that PPM can keep up the interest... 'til the next groundbreaking happens... like a freeware release of RA2.
I figured that... Nostalgia is a blessing and a curse. Ares and launchbase however, look awesome.
Heeey. Big Grin 2

What graphics of yours is my site still using? I'm pretty sure I made a fresh new design sometime after leaving c-gen.
Ah right, yours is different Smile I can't however remember what type of lame graphics I designed for you back then however.

Whiteboy and marshall are still using my old crap however Tongue
Well, given that my site's title was "redutils", it was red. That much I remember Smile

Whiteboy's not really active anymore, so no wonder his stuff isn't changing. Marshall's too busy with real life things to change things that work Tongue 2
Damn right, MrRuben5's work is great!

Indeed my involvement has been dwindling of late for which I apologise - getting married next year omg. I still plan to finish some of my projects eventually though. And am responding to LaunchBase show stoppers as the need arises.
(28.07.2011, 16:30:08)Marshall Wrote: [ -> ]Damn right, MrRuben5's work is great!
Not worthy
Quote:Indeed my involvement has been dwindling of late for which I apologise - getting married next year omg. I still plan to finish some of my projects eventually though. And am responding to LaunchBase show stoppers as the need arises.
Personal life before gaming life always. Congratulations Smile

So who of the C-GEN members are still active nowadays?
Uh, Blade and Marshall drop by from time to time, mostly in read-only mode. TAG showed up for a couple of days last year... other than that, nobody Blah