Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Styx's Allied Power Plant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know where I can find Styx's Allied Power Plant?
From everything I gather, Styx's Allied Nuclear Power Plant was never completed.
I did find this GIF Hunt7s posted: http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/viewt...434#108434
didn't dl it, but you could try this

google search for power plant
Interesting page that points you to. Is it kosher to download and use SHP's and VXL's like that?
You're a fucking moron, Nikademis.
I find it ironic that the second link directs you to the Community Blacklist on ModEnc.
(16.06.2011, 21:31:12)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: [ -> ]didn't dl it, but you could try this

google search for power plant
What do you think the first thing I did in my search for it was? I didn't find what I wanted, so I posted here.

Thanks for your reply, Renegade. I guess I'll have to use something else.
And did any of you bother to check this out

styx

Apparently not, it stats that Styx has not been around since April 2004. And if you scroll down to a post by ThE_UlTiMaTe_RuLeR, he says his looks like Styx's version.
That exact thread was the first thread I looked at. I saw TUR's version, and decided I didn't like it. The "damaged" frame doesn't look that great. It couldn't be used anyway, because he only posted .JPGs. If his had been usable, I wouldn't have bothered making this thread.
Quote:Apparently not, it stats that Styx has not been around since April 2004.
*Slow clap*
Hmm... I have seen in one mod looooong time ago one Allied Nuclear Power Plant similiar to this which Renegade posted.
(17.06.2011, 09:24:41)Nikademis Von Hisson Wrote: [ -> ]And did any of you bother to check this out

styx

Apparently not, it stats that Styx has not been around since April 2004. And if you scroll down to a post by ThE_UlTiMaTe_RuLeR, he says his looks like Styx's version.
Had you fucking moron used your own fucking Google search, you'd have noticed that TUR is on the Blacklist.

What for, you ask? Ripping Styx' Allied Nuke Power Plant.
So of fucking course they look similar.
hahaha!
But where can I see that blacklist? is it here? I found only old VK's blacklist thread
Did you bother to follow your own "Here let me Google it for you" post? If you had, or if you had read my previous post regarding irony, and how it relates to this subject, you could have answered your own question.
Your inability to use any form of logic or reason is quite shocking. Are you related to Sarah Palin?
Okay, I do think everything that needs to be said here has been said.

Administrative Notice:

Closed.