Versions 0.99.253 - 0.99.255 [2010-06-08]
Get it here!
- Mod website hyperlink on Check For Updates form was non-functional.
- Ares update check mechanism has been rewritten to reduce the amount of information that Launch Base needs in advance of connecting to the Renegade Projects' server.
- New menu option 'Ares > Ares Update Options'. All Ares update settings are controlled from here now.
- Ares branches are now picked up automatically from the server (as opposed to the 2 previously hard-coded branches, "stable" and "unstable").
- Corrected a spelling mistake in a log file entry.
- Updated help topics.
- Added 'Capture Ares Debug Files' option to have Launch Base move debug files to it's own Logs directory.
- Option to access Debug folder moved from Options form to Ares menu.
- Fixed problem with main Launch Base window sometimes not being in the foreground after an Ares update.
- "subtitle.txt" and "subtitlemd.txt" are now accepted for activation when placed in the video folder of a mod.
- Fixed bug where a mod that tried to include it's own DLL and INJ would fail because the INJ was never activated.
- Fixed bug where a mod could try to include the official Ares DLL and it's own version, thus causing an error message.
Get it here!