Renegade Projects Network Forums

Full Version: Happy in love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Completely off-topic for this website but I just have to shout it out. I've met the most amazing woman - she's beautiful, smart, an amazing cook and could actually prove to be a challenge for me at numerous video games. I took her ice skating on our first date and, guys, I highly recommend it - it's a huge laugh and there's plenty of opportunity for innocent kino Smile

In other news, there has been a recent update to Launch Base and LB Mod Creator and I have started work on a Left 4 Dead campaign.

Project focus at the moment is on WC3 'Kingdom of Eternity' but you know me - I flit from one project to another so no release dates as of yet. Plus, as above, there's someone that I'll be devoting a lot of time to...

Still no pages for Purple Alert or Enemy Unknown. Sorry, I will get there in the end.
Keep up the handsome work!!! Too bad my country is in the middle of the EQUATOR.. bummer.
Damn women taking our coders away!!! Bang head against wall

Just kidding, good luck you two Wink